Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Anna Maria Swag for Festival Meet Up!

layers.of.lovely
New brochure we all get a copy of at Houston Festival Meet Up!
Photo
Fi and Anna Maria and a copy of the new book
Photo
Anna Maria's booth at Houston Quilt Market

 

 
So here is where I start gushing!  This past Sunday I was graciously allowed to work a booth for the Modern Quilt Guild during Houston's Market Show.  This means I got to see behind the curtain and into the realm of designers and industry awesomeness.  It did not disappoint!!  I met so many people that I have admired for so long - and they were all really kind and fun to talk shop with.  I shouldn't be surprised - but I was a tiny bit that they would be so generous with their time!  So, one of my favorite designers is Anna Maria Horner.  And she was at Market with her cutie husband signing books at her booth.  I invited her to come to our Festival Meet Up - and when she couldn't make it she donated 150 copies of her new brochure complete with an excerpt and pattern from her new book! Guild sister Becca purchased a copy of Anna Maria's Needlework Notebook and I got to peruse it - total eye candy and a must have for all needlepoint fans!  Join us on Saturday, Nov 3rd at 7pm at the  Lobby Bar of the Hilton Americas (attached to the George R. Brown Convention Center) - free needlework pattern from Anna Maria for the first 150!


needleworks.notebook.back.cover
new book back cover!!
Becca gets her turn to schmooze the Anna Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment