Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Market Update from Jacey

IMG_0519
Jacey finds her Indie Twin at Market


A lot of guild members this year got to attend the Market portion of The Houston Quilt Show and Market which is off limits to normal folks.  This is why I thought showing you their photos and musings about Market would make it almost as fun as being there.  I hope!! 

First I am going to start with Jacey who had an incredible first time at Market.  Here she finds someone wearing the same Indie fabric.  And yes, they are both rocking it!  Check out Jacey's Blog to see some of her great photos.  I got to go to market twice and I didn't see lots of the stuff in her photos. Like the Sarah Watson booth - how did I miss that?  I was in the Art Gallery area and missed it.  Well, Market really is big and overwhelming and amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment