Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

QuiltCon Winners Photos

Christa and Deirdre with a Matryoshka Pin Cushion
Charming Chevrons
One of the lovely ladies I met at QuiltCon was ChristaQuilts  a fellow member of my Block of the Month Skill Builder by Pile of Fabric.  Christa has posted photos from the Award Winning Quilts on her blog and I thought you might want to see them.  She did a great job with her photos and documenting so just click the links below to see them and enjoy!  Also note that Christa had an entry in the show herself - This lovely Charming Chevrons. 

QuiltCon – Award Winning Quilts Part 1

QuiltCon – Award Winning Quilts Part 2

QuiltCon – Award Winning Quilts Part 3

One of my fav winners...Texas!  It would be great if everyone added a comment saying what their fan favorite is from the winners circle.  For Fan Favorite of the show I voted for Beth's Lucky quilt but I think from the WC I go with Texas!  (Texas loves you anyway!)

Texas by Dana Michaelsen, Quilted by Angela Walters
Los Angeles, California
 

No comments:

Post a Comment