Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sew In November 12th

Don't forget next Monday is our next Sew In Date - November 12th 3-9pm at St. Martin's Church. We don't have any planned activites so bring your current Works-In-Progress and get sewing! Come for the whole time or just whatever works for you. Some people are planning on doing some Charity sewing for Sandy victims. The charge is $5 to the church to pay for space. Hope to see you there!

I like to put photos up for all my posts and I saw this pic I just had to use it to excite you guys. I wish this darling Hexie quilt was my next WIP - but I am going to have to wait for it to be released. I saw it at Market and fell in love with it. Tula Pink is so smart and created a hexie kit to make this quilt - all precut in little baggies and ready to start hexing it up. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment