This month we are excited to meet and learn more about Shannon Brinkley from thebottletree.net. She will present a lecture and a trunk show for us and get us ready for our workshop with her on August 1st!! Join us this Saturday as we learn more about her applique process and her pattern creating!
What to bring to July's meeting: A Quick List
- Cash for raffle tickets - both for the mini and our raffle quilts!
- Money from raffle quilt ticket sales
- Mini solids quilt to swap
- Our swap for the month is Solids Only, No Prints Allowed mini swap. Please try to keep your minis under 18" square. We will be drawing numbers for the order we select a mini to take home. This is not a blind swap, please do not wrap your mini.
- a Snack to share (Quilters get hungry!!)
- Sew and Tell
- Finished Charity quilts and blocks
- Birthday Swaps
- Checks for Fall Retreat
Hope to see you tomorrow!